Data protection agreements
Our data protection practice is in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG). The following data protection regulations apply to the use of the offer of vipwell-direct AG (hereinafter "vipwell-direct"):
- vipwell-direct respects the privacy of the users of its Internet presence and has made the protection of this privacy a top priority in all activities on the Internet. This means: We undertake to treat the information provided by the direct sales partner and customer (hereinafter "customer") with the greatest care and sense of responsibility at all times. This also and in particular applies to the cooperation with partners and third parties. However, vipwell-direct does not assume any liability for third parties, unless this is declared separately.
- vipwell-direct collects, stores and processes personal data exclusively in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and to the extent that this is necessary and required for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between vipwell-direct and the customer or for the provision of the requested offers. Personal data are all details that the user provides on the vipwell-direct website and that allow a conclusion to be drawn about his identity (name, address, landline and mobile phone number). Personal data is transmitted over the Internet in encrypted form using SSL. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of personal data by unauthorized persons. However, despite regular checks, full protection against all dangers is not possible.
- On the vipwell-direct.eu website, data is collected and stored for optimization purposes. From this data, user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. The data collected in this way will not be used to personally identify the user of this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The customer can prevent the installation of cookies as described in paragraph 4. However, we would like to point out that in this case the customer may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
- In addition, we use so-called "cookies" (small data packets with configuration information, which transmit, for example, information about the screen resolution used or the IP address) to improve our product offering. However, the storage of cookies can be deactivated in the browser settings. (Further instructions can be found under the menu item 'Tools - Internet Options' in the toolbar of the respective browser). In order to order from us, the customer must allow cookies.
- The customer agrees to the disclosure of his data to third parties insofar as this is necessary and required for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between vipwell-direct and the customer or for the provision and improvement of the requested offers. The customer agrees to the transfer of his data to the direct sales partner of vipwell-direct, which has referred the customer. This direct sales partner is itself naturally obligated to use this data exclusively in accordance with these data protection provisions and not to pass this data on to third parties. Any further use, in particular a transfer or resale of the data to third parties by vipwell-direct, is excluded, unless it takes place within the aforementioned framework or the customer has expressly consented to the transfer of his data.
- vipwell-direct will regularly inform the customer about the respective sales promotions. The customer has the right to object to the sending of notifications about sales promotions at any time. A reference to this right of objection is added at the end of each communication about a sales promotion.
- Each Customer may object to the use of his/her data for advertising purposes (objection) at any time without giving reasons by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. A corresponding note to this effect is included in every e-mail.
- If we make advance payments, we may obtain a credit report from Heidelberger Payment GmbH, Gaisbergstrasse 11-13, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany, based on the customer's previous payment history in order to protect our legitimate interests. Your interests worthy of protection will be taken into account in accordance with the statutory provisions. In case of rejection with the direct debit procedure, the customer is welcome to explain his point of view and send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Every customer has a right to free information about the data stored about him and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. In this case, as well as for questions, suggestions or requests, the customer can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this may result in vipwell-direct no longer being able to fulfill its contractual duties. A liability of vipwell-direct or the assertion of claims for damages is excluded in this case.